Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Doppleganger dreams can come true

As shown in previous blog entries (The Doppleganger Dinner, Doppleganger update), I obsess about a woman who possesses the same name as me. She is back on Facebook but I have not had the courage to approach her.

If only I was as sassy as Kelly Hildebrandt, who not only connected with her doppleganger but is going to marry him, too!

There will be no such happy ending for me and mein doppleganger, since I am not interested sexually in women and any marital relationship could be construed as incestuous. However, even an exchange of pokes on Facebook would be considered a victory at this point. Give me strength!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't had any pleasant doppleganger experiences. My cousin is my doppleganger and she does not care for me, maybe it's because she's European?
I also emailed one of my f-book doppleganger's, she was not impressed. Did not think it was cool at all. Pffft. Whateves.

Good luck!