Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Smut debate: real or fake?

The only show that I have been scheduling my life around this season is True Blood, an HBO show that was a pleasant surprise from my initial impressions. However, only now have I been compelled to blog about a particular episode.

Amy (played by Lizzy Caplan, last seen in Cloverfield) was introduced this past Sunday as a new bed mate for town slut, Jason Stackhouse. It was no surprise that Amy gets topless like everyone else in this series. Apparently, the blogs are a tizzy over Lizzy's nude scene since bloggers are geeks, and perverts to boot.

However, on sight, my eyes told me that Lizzy Caplan has implants. I will not post photos nor links since HBO will probably rip down anything it finds and blog readers tend to be adept at web searches.

Admittedly, Lizzy's breasts seem too reasonably sized for implants. Yet, support for my implant intuition include:
  • breasts that are too round and solid - there is no natural curvature or sway
  • nipples located right in the middle instead of at the end of a taper
  • a very skinny body outside of the chest (even Lindsey Lohan lost her chest when she became briefly anorexic)

If it turns out that Lizzy is indeed blessed by mother nature, I don't know whether to envy or pity her.

Copy and paste "Lizzy Caplan" "True Blood" into your search engine now and give me your scientific analysis. Be sure to wear goggles and a lab coat in case your significant other catches you.

7 comments:

Flocons said...

I did a Google search, and came up with this: Larry Caplan. In response to your questions, I believe that is all real man boobage.

Anonymous said...

I'm 99% sure they're fake, because in addition to what is already noted, when she is laying down in the 8th episode, there's either a strange shadow or a skin ripple characteristic of implants.

Anyway, whoever gave them to her, they're hers now, and they're pretty nice.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Lizzy Caplan has breast implants. Small ones.

Anonymous said...

agreed. fakes, but real nice and believably sized. I saw a screen shot on google images where she's on her back and the perfect circle of the implant including definition at the top is very clear.

Anonymous said...

I can assure you that they are real. I would have maybe thought fake until I dated someone with breasts exactly like hers - 100% real. Just one of natures perfect creations.

Unknown said...

just Googled that very same question and saw these postings.
I agree that it appears she has perhaps a small implant. I noticed the ripple/shadow too.
If they are real, then high-five sister! What a beautiful set of breasts ! Even her nipples are perfect.

Amycyalata said...

I consider myself a good judge of fake /real breasts. Lizzy’s on True-blood had my attention 1st of all, cuz they’re great boobs. Taking all variables into consideration: age, fat index, fitness etc etc I am still stumped but leaning towards very nice, size appropriate under the muscle silicone breast-aug.