Monday, May 05, 2008

Fuck me and fuck you

I just found out that the Queens of the Stone Age will be playing at the El Mocambo this Friday. The Toronto Star posted this tidbit on their website mere minutes before tickets went on sale at 6pm. Starting at 8pm, I attempted to buy tickets for half an hour before giving up.

I guess if I had been more in the know, I would have heard rumours about this gig and been on the ball. Now, I'm disappointed and feel like a loser. Come to think of it, I don't even know if anyone would have gone with me. (pout)

I will just have to play their songs over and over again on Rock Band at Alex's place. My sobbing will add that extra edge to the wailing.

In other news, "HD-DVD death hasn't helped Blu-ray sales" according to the Globe and Mail. Hahahah!
Alex, don't be a sore loser and let me in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go away! Stalker! I have a restraining order on you!!


"You want re-vo-lution
we-ell you know
We all want to change the world.

You tell me it's e-vo-lution
we-ell you know
We all want to change the world.
"