Friday, July 09, 2021

Return of the blogger

It occurred to me that I missed writing and then I remembered that I had a blog, whose name I couldn't even remember. I had to go searching through comment notifications in my Inbox to point me to my blog URL. Now, here I am, writing a post exactly 10 years since my last post! What are the chances?! 

No one reads blogs anymore so this will probably be like screaming into the void. Party for one! Time to play a song to celebrate. This song reminds me of my friend, Gerrenne, because she hated it. Be careful what you tell your so-called friends. 

1 comment:

Jason said...

My daughter (who was born a month before your last blog post!) was having me delete all my old unnecessary bookmarks so I decided to visit before I deleted everyone's old blog bookmarks so what a delight to find this!

I know it's almost a year later, but that's kind of keeping in the spirit of this, isn't it?!