Friday, October 21, 2005

Down with the kids



It seems that everyone has a blog these days. I have read many a blog and even responded with my two cents once in a while. But I never felt the need to create my own blog, choosing to vent via email instead.

But things change. Work has been kind of slow while internet has remained readily available. Constantly sending random emails about nothing in particular seems intrusive to friends with actual careers.

So, I've decided to join the pop tech bandwagon and start a blog. I'll try to keep the complaining to a minimum. Thank you and come again.

2 comments:

Flocons said...

Okay, all kidding aside, I want to formally congratulate you on starting your own blog. I hope you find as I have, that it is a very good creative exercise. We have to exercise our creativity, unless we want to become uncreative slobs like... well, all our other friends pretty much.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I resemble that comment!
-Senan